Magic sound JUST DO IT S480 Bluetooth subwoofer headphones
Accessories: Bluetooth headset + charging line + gift box + three months warranty
Headphone maintenance routine summary - good sound by maintenance!
A good brand of headphones on the market is worth thousands or even several thousand dollars.
It is a pity that such expensive earphones cannot be used without being properly maintained.
We should extend the service life of our headsets by maintaining them.
Next, we will learn from a few aspects of the need to pay attention to the maintenance of headphones in daily life.
Headphone diaphragm is one of the most important components of the headset, of course, is also very "precious"
Excessive temperature or excessive humidity can easily cause excessive deformation of the headphone diaphragm, resulting in the loss of the headphone diaphragm.
Therefore, when you save your headphones, try to avoid hot and humid environments.
When the new headset is used, do not turn the volume up to the maximum, otherwise it will easily damage the headset.
The correct downtime method:
1. Use a volume that is one-third the normal listening intensity to drive the headphones for 12 hours to 24 hours.
2. Drive the headset for 12 hours using two-thirds of the normal listening intensity.
3. Use the normal listening intensity to drive the headset for 72 hours.
4. Use a volume with three-quarters of the normal listening intensity to drive the headset for 24 hours.
5. Enter normal use phase.
6. In normal use, the volume should not be too large, and two-thirds of the maximum volume can be used.
7. Take the headset down while sleeping to avoid damaging the headset.
1. The headset does not work continuously for too long, because the voice coil has resistance, and it will heat up after a long working time.
If it is not done well, it may burn the voice coil. It is best to wait a few minutes every two hours and then "click" again.
2. The volume must not be adjusted too loud. The ear plug diaphragm is a very fragile material. The volume is too large to increase the travel of the voice coil.
The diaphragm is pulled violently, causing the voice coil to loosen, causing the diaphragm to deform or even shatter.